BOOK REVIEW- My Vision is my Mission


BOOK REVIEW- My Vision is my Mission





BOOK REVIEW- My Vision is my Mission
BOOK REVIEW- My Vision is my Mission





This book is more of a monthly planner with pictorial representation. This book got so many quick tips and advises which are helpful. It has a planning section where we can write our plans. Noting to do things makes us to remember for longer and helps in achieving it. My favorite in this book is months' attributes. Kudos to the author for writing a self-help and self-organizing book. There are a few questions that you have to answer, these questions make you think in multiple ways from multiple points of view which will help you to rectify your flaws and become flawless. This book is needed for the messy ones like me. To the organized people, you guys can either get hardcopy or prints of softcopy and use it as your regular organizer as this is more interesting than the regular ones. I recommend people to at least skin through this book. 


ABOUT THE BOOK



My Vision is my Mission
by Ila Singh 


"Visualise a #missionapp on your mobile that will navigate you from where you are now to create the most splendid, enriching and fulfilling life that you could have ever imagined. This trusted app is none other than your 'Self', the dependable surveillance system to let you soar higher than your expectations.

The most exciting part of this journey is to identify your vision and to manifest them mindfully while overtaking the vicious cycle of thoughts, feelings an.d emotions. Through this app, you, the true Magician / Alchemist, will realize your greatest dream of becoming a better version of your 'self' in 2020 and beyond. This mobile is your 'life' with an inbuilt app i.e. your ‘self’

Welcome on board for #missionlife now.


 My Vision is my Mission
BOOK REVIEW- My Vision is my Mission



Previous
Next Post »